- ScotsGay Magazine is a popular Edinburgh based Free A4 Full Colour Monthly Printed Community Publication, published since 1994, for lesbians, gay men, bisexuals and transgendered (LGBT) people and friends across Scotland and beyond. Mailed to subscribers throughout the world, and distributed Free in gay bars, cafes, shops, and other venues across Scotland.
Regular regional, national and international articles, news, reviews, and interviews are published from our large team of writers in London, Leeds, Edinburgh, Glasgow, The Highlands, Dundee, and Dumfries & Galloway in The Borders.
- Recent Scottish LGBT Population Statistics show your potential future Scottish LGBT Readership is well over half a million people.
During a Market Downturn, Display Adverts are a proven and very effective way of stimulating growth by raising your profile; getting your message across; reaching your LGBT Target Market and a wider audience too. Visibility is everything!
- The Scottish LGBT Community is well heeled, thriving, and in Edinburgh has a very high disposable income equal to that of the South East of England. The Pink Pound is strong and worth an estimated £70 billion in the UK annually.
- During August ScotsGay is also available Free in many Edinburgh Festival Fringe, and International Festival Venues, increasing our circulation and availability.
- ScotsGay Magazine is the only LGBT publication in the world with its Reviews linked to The Official Edinburgh Festival Fringe Website.
Every year we donate extensive coverage to the Fringe, International Festival, and the Book Festival.
ScotsGay has been covering the Edinburgh Festivals since 1995.
Free online issues can be found and downloaded from our website at the "What's New" page with an infinite web shelf life; your Adverts will be read for many years.